Simply Southern Chiropractic Center is looking for the best to join our TEAM! If you are looking for a position in a company where you matter and the work you do can change someone’s life, this is the place for you! We are looking for a friendly, driven, hardworking, and fantastic individual with excellent communication skills that would love to catapult people towards true health and real-life transformation! We want a confident person with a winner’s mentality, high energy, and an outgoing personality.
- Public speaking in front of groups of people
- Asking for the sale of a service
- Coordinating marketing events
- Working at community events
- Setting up and conducting “lunch and learns”
- Providing weekly chiropractic education classes
- Building relationships with businesses in the community…all with a smile on your face!
You are the first impression many people have of our office. We promote a lifestyle that is congruent with health and longevity. We are searching for someone that is health-conscious and will be able to assist in educating patients about their health. This is a great opportunity to work in a true healing atmosphere.
- Proficient in using Apple computers
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Prior event planning and/or marketing experience
- Prior sales experience
This position is paid by the hour, and pay is based on previous job experience. A high school diploma is required. We are looking for both part-time and full-time practice representatives. A full-time position includes five work days per week, totaling about 40 hours per week and includes occasional evening and weekend events. A part-time position totals approximately 25 hours per week and also can include occasional evening and weekend events.
Interested applicants should attach their resume and write a cover letter below providing 3 reasons why they are interested in working for a chiropractic office and at least 3 reasons why they would be GREAT for this job! Submissions that do not contain a cover letter will not be read.